[opensuse-packaging] Re: [horde] Horde 5 Distribution packaging -- Community Effort (SLES, openSUSE Factory, debian 6)
Am 18.11.2012 22:04, schrieb Ralf Lang:
Am 15.11.2012 12:50, schrieb Ralf Lang:
Hi, we've retooled and I began distribution packaging (rpm) for SLES 11
(SP2 only) and openSUSE-Factory shortly. Debian 6 may follow after.

These packages run as a community effort. If you desperately need up to
date packages faster or for other platforms (Redhat, ubuntu), you may
ask for an offer at B1 Systems GmbH (info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx).

We have 93 Horde Framework (H5) Packages for openSUSE.
We have 92 Horde Framework (H5) Packages for SLES11SP2

Horde_Pear (Alpha)
still doesn't like the ancient pear 1.7.x shipped with SLES php5 and
doesn't opt for php53-pear. I'll look into that one as time permits.

We have no package of Horde_Sql and we won't provide one.

We have 1 Debian proof of concept package. I still have to check back
with Roman, the developer of our rpm automation toolkit if he can
provide a similar kit for debian.

I will focus on the released H5 apps next week and, as time permits, on
passwd and sesha development.

Please use and test the packages to help the community effort.

A great thank you to our colleague Rico Sagner who did a lot of tedious
initial packaging work on Horde 5 rpms.

https://build.opensuse.org/project/show?project=home%3Aralflangb1%3Ahorde5

--
Ralf Lang
Linux Consultant / Developer

B1 Systems GmbH Osterfeldstra├če 7 / 85088 Vohburg /
http://www.b1-systems.de

  • No further messages