Re: [opensuse-packaging] Common LIsp packaging
On 11/20/2012 12:14 AM, Alex Naumov wrote:
Hi Christian,

thanks a lot for your reply!

On Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 9:52 PM, Christian Boltz <opensuse@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello,

Am Montag, 19. November 2012 schrieb Alex Naumov:
The first version of it you can find there:
http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Packaging_Lisp
(please discuss here before edit something in wiki)

I don't know anything about Lisp, but... (quoting from the wiki page)

| BuildRequires: common-lisp-controlle
| Requires: common-lisp-controller
| Requires(post): common-lisp-controller
| Requires(preun): common-lisp-controller

Before putting common-lisp-controller as a requriment how about
providing the package. If one builds a package based on this sample spec
it sure will fail as there is no such package and having it in your home
project does not count to have it in a guideline for the entire project.

Togan