Re: [opensuse-packaging] mysterious failing of package build
On Tuesday 20 November 2012, Detlef Steuer wrote:
Hi!

I hope this is the correct list to ask such questions.

In project

devel:languages:R:devel/R

I'm trying to build packages for the next upstream version of R.

There are some changes in upstream, but I don't understand
why all files are declared

[ 2007s] Checking for unpackaged file(s): /usr/lib/rpm/check-files
/home/abuild/rpmbuild/BUILDROOT/R-base-2.16.0-1.1.x86_64 error:
Installed (but unpackaged) file(s) found:
[ 2014s] /etc/ld.so.conf.d/R.conf
[ 2014s] /usr/bin/R
[ 2014s] /usr/bin/Rscript
[ 2014s] /usr/lib64/R/COPYING
[ 2014s] /usr/lib64/R/NEWS
[ 2014s] /usr/lib64/R/NEWS.pdf
[ 2014s] /usr/lib64/R/SVN-REVISION
[ 2014s] /usr/lib64/R/bin/BATCH
[ 2014s] /usr/lib64/R/bin/COMPILE
[ 2014s] /usr/lib64/R/bin/INSTALL
[ 2014s] /usr/lib64/R/bin/LINK
[ 2014s] /usr/lib64/R/bin/R
[ 2014s] /usr/lib64/R/bin/REMOVE
[ 2014s] /usr/lib64/R/bin/Rcmd
[ 2014s] /usr/lib64/R/bin/Rd2pdf
[ 2014s] /usr/lib64/R/bin/Rdconv
[ 2014s] /usr/lib64/R/bin/Rdiff
[ 2014s] /usr/lib64/R/bin/Rprof
[ 2014s] /usr/lib64/R/bin/Rscript
.... and so on.

For me these files are definitly included in the spec.

Are you sure?
For example in your spec file I see
/usr/bin/Rscript
but not the installed one