Package for sale: obex-data-server (was Re: [opensuse-packaging] Base:System "cleanup")
Le mercredi 07 novembre 2012, à 16:08 +0100, Stephan Kulow a écrit :
- Added the top 3 contributors to a package also as maintainer - unless
the contribution is a single commit to the package.

This seems to have some nice side-effect where I became maintainer of
some packages I don't really look at. I cleaned that a bit, but I'm left
with one package: obex-data-server. This is needed for good bluetooth
support.

Is someone willing to maintain that?

Cheers,

Vincent