[opensuse-packaging] How can I access BuildRequires for the Debian build process?

Hey,

I am trying to build php5-pear-Horde_Autoloader for Debian 6. The build
requiers are debian's pkg-php-tools, which I provide in
server:php:applications. Sadly it gets unresolvable messages.

"Nothing provides update-alternatives".

I doubt that there is no update-alternatives package in the Debian 6
Build target. How can I access this?

https://build.opensuse.org/package/show?package=pkg-php-tools&project=server%3Aphp%3Aapplications#

What should I do to build pkg-php-tools against debian squeeze?

Thanks,

Jeremias

--
Jeremias Broedel