Re: [opensuse-packaging] Factory Status (2012/11/11)
  • From: Cristian Morales Vega <reddwarf@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2012 22:56:02 +0000
On 14 November 2012 14:20, Michal Vyskocil <mvyskocil@xxxxxxx> wrote:
On Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 05:40:15PM +0000, Cristian Morales Vega wrote:
I am going to change the approach a bit here. For packages failing for more
than
14 days I am going to open bug reports and link them here. For the rest (7
to 14
days) I will continue as usual.

fixed - I did that at J:p and forgot to submit it - thanks for taking a
care!

Shouldn't the automatic submit system have been triggered here? What failed?

I will create the rest of bug reports when I have time. I don't want to delay
the email any more.

If you now Python, you may hack a simple script using python-bugzilla

I was actually thinking about using this opportunity for learning
Python. But I didn't know about python-bugzilla. Thanks for the link.
Now I only need to find the time...