Re: [opensuse-packaging] Factory Status (2012/11/11)
On Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 05:40:15PM +0000, Cristian Morales Vega wrote:
I am going to change the approach a bit here. For packages failing for more
than
14 days I am going to open bug reports and link them here. For the rest (7 to
14
days) I will continue as usual.

fixed - I did that at J:p and forgot to submit it - thanks for taking a
care!

I will create the rest of bug reports when I have time. I don't want to delay
the email any more.

If you now Python, you may hack a simple script using python-bugzilla

Regards
Michal Vyskocil
< Previous Next >