Re: [opensuse-packaging] WARNING: Incompatible upgrades incoming for Horde 5 Groupware and Libraries
Am 25.10.2012 13:45, schrieb Ralf Lang:
Hi,

With the upcoming release of Horde 5 Groupware,
I am going to replace all horde-related framework packages in
server:php:applications with their 2.0 counterparts and all horde apps
with their horde 5 versions.

I won't maintain horde 4 in server:php:applications any further, apart
from security related updates in released and maintained opensuse
versions. I will probably stage/bootstrap these upgrades in a separate
repo first.

For the record, the staging happens here:

https://build.opensuse.org/project/show?project=home%3Aralflangb1%3Ahorde5

Once everything works as intended, it's pushed to
server:php:applications and then factory.

--
Ralf Lang
Linux Consultant / Developer

B1 Systems GmbH Osterfeldstra├če 7 / 85088 Vohburg /
http://www.b1-systems.de