Re: [opensuse-packaging] Finding pkg name.
  • From: Krzysztof Żelechowski <giecrilj@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2012 20:03:07 +0100
Dnia sobota, 10 listopada 2012 16:53:03 Andrey Borzenkov pisze:
В Sat, 10 Nov 2012 13:27:39 +0100

Krzysztof Żelechowski <giecrilj@xxxxxxxxxxxx> пишет:
Dnia sobota, 10 listopada 2012 09:02:05 Sanjeev BA pisze:
Hello

I have been using OBS for a few weeks now.
I would like to know if there is a way to find the package name that
provides a specific header file that I want to use, using the web
interface.

No, there is not.

I need this info to fill up my BuildRequires line.

Just leave it out and see what happens.

The practical problem is that often configure will just skip over
missing prerequisite and your package will build but without some
features.

Inspect the configuration summary to learn what those would be.

Chris