Re: [opensuse-packaging] Re: [opensuse-factory] Issues with Factory repo for pwdutils
On Sun, Nov 11, Boris Manojlovic wrote:

I presume this is reason for failing (group|user)add for me groupadd
is failing because of -o does not accept missing gid...
anyway removing -o works for my case but maybe it works for you too

-o without -u (useradd) or -g (groupadd) doesn't make any sense.
pwdutils should have at least warned about this, that it is now
rejected as error is correct. Please fix your script.

Thorsten

GF: Jeff Hawn, Jennifer Guild, Felix Imend├Ârffer, HRB 16746 (AG N├╝rnberg)