Re: [opensuse-packaging] openSUSE Packaging Guidelines Update
On Wed, 07 Nov 2012 11:01:48 +0100
Raymond Wooninck <tittiatcoke@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Is this enough or is a more detailed log of the changes per package
required ?

Maybe the one that came with idea to pep up rpm change log with user
interesting information should assign few readers and couple of writers
to you that will be able to add buzz, while you can continue what they
can't - do packaging.

While Andreas correctly picked up that from discussion, it is not
reasonable requirement.
* Users don't read change log.
* Users seldom read help and manuals.
* I'm one of not many inclined to read technical stuff, and I don't
like belle arte in technical docs.

--
Regards, Rajko.