Re: [opensuse-packaging] Factory status
* Cristian Morales Vega <reddwarf@xxxxxxxxxxxx> [11-04-12 09:41]:
On 4 November 2012 13:46, Patrick Shanahan <paka@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
* Cristian Morales Vega <reddwarf@xxxxxxxxxxxx> [11-04-12 07:40]:
I'm actually fighting with the plain text format. This time I'm
trying with quite long lines that are nice presented _with a
monospace font_. What's the result for you, people?

using "plain text", the font is irrelevant, but adding a empty line
between item would greatly improve readability.

It's relevant if you want columns to look like columns. But it seems
Thunderbird (or GMail) made something weird with the spaces and the
columns were lost.

Yes, tb displays by *your* selected (or default as installed) font rather
than "plain text". But then *you* have chosen to display "plain text" in
a graphical app with a font *you* choose to use. Open the email in a text
console and it will *definitely* look different.