Re: [opensuse-packaging] Help needed to figure out what is missing
On 11/03/2012 01:58 PM, Krzysztof ┼╗elechowski wrote:

Thanks, but I have read those before and I am building 5.3 as now which
has the fix and it is only 12.2 that is failing. That's why I am clueless :(

Does it fail when you build locally as well? Maybe it is related to the
virtual machine?

Unfortunately if fails local as well, I have tried Fedora 17 build it
works also it is just 12.2 that is failing and the buildrequires are
same for all opensuse there is one patch specific for Factory but that
is irrelevant

No clue why it is failing

Togan
Ps. please reply only to the list