Re: [opensuse-packaging] Packaging Guideline enforcement
  • From: Krzysztof Żelechowski <giecrilj@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 03 Nov 2012 13:44:42 +0100
Dnia niedziela, 28 października 2012 14:01:04 Cristian Rodríguez pisze:
On 30/08/12 06:23, pgajdos@xxxxxxx wrote:
Right. I will not resubmit packages declined for missing patch tag.

Me neither, In fact I am considering not submitting anything at all anymore.

Submitting packages that get rejected does have sense, in that the mainainers
know that the problem has been fixed and can apply the required procedures
themselves. This is what happened to the Polish translation of the openSUSE
license agreement: accepted with a problem, the workaround rejected but
adapted by the maintainer without any further contribution on my part.

Chris