Re: [opensuse-packaging] Is there a macro for both BuildRequires and Requires?
I found many cases, where it makes sense to list all (or most) Requires also as
Buildrequires. First it is a good way to assert that the required packages
actually exist. Second, every package should run a test suite within %check
(even if it is only a trivial test - it will catch a bug sooner or later),
then those tests often need all the runtime dependencies to be there.

I usually place a comment '# Requires for test suite' followed by
Buildrequires lines copied from Requires.

Cheers, jw