Fwd: [opensuse-packaging] How to detect package's version in specfile?
Hi, wolfgang,

Take a look at home:marguerite:branches:Multimedia gpac in PMBS (I
knew you have access), that how I do the trick in real life.

Packman links OBS in as basic emvironment.

So I think in OBS 12.2 repository have 12.2:update configured in meta
and Tumbleweed dont.

Its just an OBS trick. You cant use it in local env. Because you can
actually install any xulrunner version. But in an OBS VM, package
versions are relatively fixed unless you adjusted the prj meta.

Marguerite

// it was sent from android last night which always don't reply to ML