[opensuse-packaging] Re: Re: your mail
On Mon, 29 Oct 2012 10:26, Cristian Morales Vega <reddwarf@...> wrote:

On 29 October 2012 09:15, Michal Vyskocil <mvyskocil@xxxxxxx> wrote:
OK, some feedback

* Why the subject is Re: your email? I'm bit curious it did not end in
my spam folder ;-)

Because I forgot to set a subject and something added it in the way to
you. I will fix that for the next one.

Thanks, that will make sorting and searching easier.

* I don't think that using BCC is needed - all our emails are easilly
accessible for every OBS user and the maintainer should be interested
someone is going to fix his package ...

If nobody disagrees in using CC instead I will do it for the next one.

Please, if you can, set a 'Reply-To:' header to the list, that would
make it easier for everybody.

General feedback: Thank you very much. This makes tracking misbehaving
packages easier, and brings them back into fokus.

Sometimes, another set of eyes sees the error oneself overlooks.

-- Yamaban.