Re: [opensuse-packaging] Packages looking for volunteers: festival, libgsasl
Le jeudi 25 octobre 2012, à 19:31 +0200, Marcus Meissner a écrit :
On Thu, Oct 25, 2012 at 06:25:47PM +0200, Vincent Untz wrote:
I can't change the bugowner for openSUSE:11.4/libgsasl and
openSUSE:12.2/libgsasl, though. Not sure what's the process for this.

Does anyone know?

You can not.

Just leave them as-is, rule of thumb is to use "factory maintainer"
and fallback to the old distributions maintainer relations only
when the package is not in factory anymore.

But if we drop the package from Factory, the outdated information for
openSUSE:xx.y would be wrong, since the maintainer changed. So I believe
we want to be able to change that information.

Cheers,

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.