Re: [opensuse-packaging] Packages looking for volunteers: festival, libgsasl
On Thu, Oct 25, 2012 at 06:25:47PM +0200, Vincent Untz wrote:
Le jeudi 25 octobre 2012, à 11:09 -0300, Cristian Rodríguez a écrit :
El 24/10/12 06:27, Vincent Untz escribió:
Hi,

I'm looking for new maintainers for these two packages:

devel:libraries:c_c++/libgsasl
This is the GNU SASL library. It's used by a few packages, is alive
upstream with a nice maintainer. I only touched this package because
another packages I was working on was using it, and inherited from
maintenance this way. But I really don't look at it, so I feel it
could do with more love.

I will take care of this one, plz add me as maintainer.

Done.

I can't change the bugowner for openSUSE:11.4/libgsasl and
openSUSE:12.2/libgsasl, though. Not sure what's the process for this.

Does anyone know?

You can not.

Just leave them as-is, rule of thumb is to use "factory maintainer"
and fallback to the old distributions maintainer relations only
when the package is not in factory anymore.

Ciao, Marcus