Re: [opensuse-packaging] Packages looking for volunteers: festival, libgsasl
El 24/10/12 06:27, Vincent Untz escribió:
Hi,

I'm looking for new maintainers for these two packages:

devel:libraries:c_c++/libgsasl
This is the GNU SASL library. It's used by a few packages, is alive
upstream with a nice maintainer. I only touched this package because
another packages I was working on was using it, and inherited from
maintenance this way. But I really don't look at it, so I feel it
could do with more love.

I will take care of this one, plz add me as maintainer.