[opensuse-packaging] BoF announce: Secure Boot for next openSUSE: Monday October 22, 10:00 - room L2
Hi all,

I'm planning to do a BoF about Secure Boot for next openSUSE, to
discuss:
- requirements for implementing Secure Boot
- various tasks which are needed in the various components of the
distribution
- paperwork

I've reserved one slot 10:00 - 11:00, room L2, on Monday October 22

Warning, the point of this BoF is not to discuss about if Secure Boot is
bad or good, but to make sure we have next openSUSE distro installable
on Secure Boot system.
--
Frederic Crozat <fcrozat@xxxxxxxx>
SUSE