Re: [opensuse-packaging] RFC: Lua packaging guidelines
On 10/15/2012 04:54 PM, Togan Muftuoglu wrote:
On 10/15/2012 03:43 PM, Andreas Jaeger wrote:
Btw. looking through the archives, I see you mentioned the Fedora page
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackagingDrafts/Lua

Is there a reason to diverge from their documentation? If there's none,
let's try to stay close to make packaging easier,

I feel the debian draft is more sound with examples on usage, while the
fedora draft does not give me the same impression.

Having said that, I would prefer to have something that is a combination
of both. When I wrote that mail I hadn't been able to find similar
drafts or actual policies for other distro's.

I suggest you reach out to both distros lua maintainers, perhaps we can create a shared version.

I will reword the previous proposal in a day or so and add the
suggestions offered and then we can take the next step from there on.

Thanks!
Andreas