Re: [opensuse-packaging] Packaging Policies - and how to change them: A proposal
On 10/11/2012 09:50 PM, Křištof Želechovski wrote:
Dnia poniedziałek, 1 października 2012 13:07:55 Andreas Jaeger pisze:
Looking at our packaging policies, I see nobody nobody currently
taking care of it and no real process to change them and make those
changes known.

So, I'd like to propose the following:
* Introduce a simple process for changing the policies, e.g.:
- send an email to opensuse-packaging with a proposal for change

rather, adding an entry on the discussion page on the wiki would be much more
natural, plus it would keep the whole story in one place.

Currently nobody is monitoring those and discussion is happening here, so let's continue that way,

Andreas