[opensuse-packaging] Question about 'osc mr'
Hi,

I wanted to provide updates for two different packages (kdebase4-workspace and
kdepim4) for 12.2 and followed
http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Package_maintenance

After having one package ready I wanted to submit this with 'osc mr' from the
local working directory of kdebase4-workspace. It turned out that also the
kdepim4 package was submitted back, see

So is it correct that 'osc mr' always submits all branched packages back?

This might be a useful feature to submit, e.g. an update of KDE SC, but I am
not sure if this is a good default. And I could not figure out how to submit
only one of the branched packages back with 'osc mr'

Christian