Re: [opensuse-packaging] Packaging Policies - and how to change them: A proposal
Le lundi 01 octobre 2012, à 16:30 +0200, Andreas Jaeger a écrit :
On Monday, October 01, 2012 16:02:55 Togan Muftuoglu wrote:
On 10/01/2012 01:07 PM, Andreas Jaeger wrote:
Looking at our packaging policies, I see nobody nobody currently
taking care of it and no real process to change them and make those
changes known.

I guess somehow double nobody makes somebody ;) please have a look at
the following messages, was that similar to what you have in mind

<http://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-packaging/2012-09/msg00123.html>
<http://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-packaging/2012-09/msg00214.html>

Yes, those kind of messages show the problem we currently have and that
I'd like to help with. My proposal for these would be for the future: No
discussion - thus means approved; please update the wiki with these
changes - and then it gets announced.

FWIW, that's the process we use for xdg specs. We leave one or two weeks
for people to object, and if nobody raises an issue, then the change
goes in. Works quite well (although I'd prefer if people would give +1
;-))

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.