Re: [opensuse-packaging] Opinions about OBS notifications
This thread motivated me to try hermes again. I don't remember what
has changed, but the last time I tried to use hermes back in 2010 or
2011, I was unable to login, which was why I took a step back and
tried to read the docs first. (In retrospect, it might have been one
of those days where the openSUSE/Novell SSO didn't work.)
This time, I was able to login and it all worked as expected, so I
didn't even try to re-read the docs. So let me answer these questions
again...