Re: [opensuse-packaging] Opinions about OBS notifications

Christopher Hofmann at "Mon, 16 Jul 2012 15:07:19 +0200" wrote:
CH> Hi all,

CH> we are trying to find out whether the current notification system we are
CH> using in the OBS useful and fulfills the requirements of its users.

CH> So a loose collection of questions might be:
CH> Do you know the different ways of being notified (email, RSS, twitter)?

No. I did not know.

CH> Do you use other channels than email?

CH> Do you know the configuration interface https://hermes.opensuse.org/ ?

No.

CH> Do you use it? means: did you ever tweak params there?
CH> Is it intuitive to use?
CH> Did you ever use the expert mode?
CH> Is the expert mode intuitive to use?

CH> Are you missing features?

A pointer on OBS to hermes. It may be I did not read every line of OBS
documentation but I don't remember I read about it.

CH> Is it working as you expected? (Except of things already known as bugs.)

I'm just trying it.

Bye
Stefano

--
Stefano Canepa aka sc: sc@xxxxxxxx - http://www.stefanocanepa.it
Three great virtues of a programmer: laziness, impatience and hubris.