Re: [opensuse-packaging] How to create a subdir in /usr/share/doc/packages/<package>
On Wed, Jul 25, 2012 at 4:39 PM, Křištof Želechovski
<yecril71pl@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Dnia środa, 25 lipca 2012 16:37:26 Greg Freemyer pisze:
All,

I want to add a couple dirs from the tarball to the docs section.

I tried:
%doc docs/* demos/* test/*

No subfolders were created and I ended up with everything lumped in
the /usr/share/doc/packages/<package> folder which I found confusing.

So how do I get demos as an example as a sub-folder?

%doc demos

Sometimes it's just too easy to figure out.

Greg