[opensuse-packaging] So I packaged up darcs; now what do I do with it?
Darcs is a version control system written in Haskell, and in order to
learn more about packaging, I decided to try and package it up. As
luck would have it, I now have a fully packaged version sitting in my
home repository:

https://build.opensuse.org/package/show?package=darcs&project=home%3Akog13

It has build dependencies on packages in devel:languages:haskell and
devel:languages:haskell:next, but the program itself can be used for
more than Haskell development. So my question comes in several parts:

1) Where would the ideal place to submit this package be? Is it too
late to get it in one of the default repos for 12.2, or would Packman
be better?
2) Am I correct in thinking that the repos holding build dependencies
(in this case, the haskell development repos) aren't necessary to be
subscribed to when a user installs it?
3) What are some things to keep in mind when trying to submit new
packages to a repository?

I'm pretty new at this, so any help or advice is welcome.

Thanks,
~Damien