Re: [opensuse-packaging] Warning: makeinfo was splitted off from texinfo
Hm, installing a complete texlive-bin takes ages now ...
I had the same problem... as a workaround... I uninstalled all the texlive
packages and then triggered a new install only of the pattern I needed... that
did the trick.

regards,
Alin
--