Re: [opensuse-packaging] fcitx-rime OBS strange behavior (execuate permission denied, fail to use executables in the build created during the build)

Quoting Marguerite Su <i@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

Hi,

I'm struggling to build fcitx-rime in home:MargueriteSu:branches:M17N

There's a line in the source code data/CMakeLists.txt:

COMMAND cd ${GEN_RIME_DATADIR} && "${PROJECT_BINARY_DIR}/src/build_yaml"

It looks promising, but when I tried to build, it always came to a :

build_yaml permission denied.

A very wild guess: your Makefile is not able to be processed in parallel execution.

Dominqiue