Re: [opensuse-packaging] fcitx-rime OBS strange behavior (execuate permission denied, fail to use executables in the build created during the build)
Hello,

Am Montag, 23. Juli 2012 schrieb Marguerite Su:
COMMAND cd ${GEN_RIME_DATADIR} &&
"${PROJECT_BINARY_DIR}/src/build_yaml"

It looks promising, but when I tried to build, it always came to a :

build_yaml permission denied.

I'd guess you should do a chmod +x before calling it.

Other reasons migt be that you don't have permissions on the file
(unlikely if you just built it), the filesystem is mounted noexec (also
unlikely in OBS) or there's an AppArmor profile for the calling process
(even more unlikely for "make" ;-)

Regards,

Christian Boltz
--
That's the part where we create a flame war and then try to
collect some useful ideas afterwards. ;-)