[opensuse-packaging] fcitx-rime OBS strange behavior (execuate permission denied, fail to use executables in the build created during the build)
Hi,

I'm struggling to build fcitx-rime in home:MargueriteSu:branches:M17N

There's a line in the source code data/CMakeLists.txt:

COMMAND cd ${GEN_RIME_DATADIR} && "${PROJECT_BINARY_DIR}/src/build_yaml"

It looks promising, but when I tried to build, it always came to a :

build_yaml permission denied.

The most interesting thing is, it can be built without any problem
locally, using:

osc build openSUSE_12.2 x86_64 fcitx-rime.spec --local

So what happened? how can I get out of this?

By the way, what is "SUSE_ASNEEDED"?

I'm new to openSUSE, thus I have no chance to see its meaning on "old"
en wiki, but seems it's the only place where there's its definition as
AJ's user page said.

Thanks,

Marguerite