Re: [opensuse-packaging] Opinions about OBS notifications

On Mon, 16 Jul 2012 15:07:19 +0200 Christopher Hofmann wrote:

Do you know the different ways of being notified (email, RSS,
twitter)?

Yes (email, RSS). Don't know about twitter.

Do you use other channels than email?

Yes. RSS for build failed/succeeded.

Do you know the configuration interface https://hermes.opensuse.org/ ?

Yes.

Do you use it? means: did you ever tweak params there?

Yes.

Is it intuitive to use?

Yes.

Did you ever use the expert mode?
Is the expert mode intuitive to use?

I know about it. I don't remember if I ever use it.

Are you missing features?

Yes! I missing a notification if me is added as a maintainer and
a bugowner of a package/project.

Is it working as you expected? (Except of things already known as
bugs.)

Yes.

--
WBR