Re: [opensuse-packaging] /etc/ssl stuff
Seems to build now...

It happened while I tried to update to 1.4.0, which I haven't uploaded
to OBS yet.

Does MATE fork various GNOME packages (needlessly?), because this looks pretty
much like gnome-keyring?

Not really sure if we can say 'needlessly', since they are moving
everything to a different namespace than GNOME; But yeah, it's pretty
much a fork of gnome-keyring. Some packages are stupid forks if you
ask me, for example GEdit and other minor apps. I guess we could go
around this one and use GNOME keyring... but right now I haven't
tested those kind of changes. My builds are trying to use as much
components from GNOME3 as needed (ex: nautilus and metacity) and not
native MATE forks liike caja (fork of nautilus) and marco (fork of
metacity).

I don't have really plans to submit this to openSUSE, though it's
working it still requires a lot of integration and it won't happen in
the next weeks since I'm going on holiday soon.

Ciao, Marcus

--
Nelson Marques
// I've stopped trying to understand sandwiches with a third piece of