Re: [opensuse-packaging] /etc/ssl stuff
Hi Marcus,

One of MATE packages is a fork of gnome-keyring; it needs the CA's to
build properly; in the past it seemed to be OK but something changed,
either the certificates aren't being pulled in Factory or within the
package itself; The badness on rpmlint is working fine and states that
for inclusing on SUSE products it requires SUSE Security Team
validation; this is just for testing purposes on my repo, so I
manipulate badness of those warnings to 'informative' numbers :)

My last build failed because ca-certificates wherent there.

https://build.opensuse.org/package/files?package=mate-keyring&project=GNOME%3ACinnamon%3AMATE

That's the package, but I haven't updated it yet.