Re: [opensuse-packaging] Packaging Tustep: Help wanted
Hi Karl,

somehow I managed to compile and link it...
you can see the spec and the patches at home:ealin:varia/tustep on obs,

there are two things that I still have to do... deal with the rpmlint infos
and warnings... however this is something that upstream may want to fix.
even the i8 and parts of the build patch is something that may want.

I still need to see what files are part of the install system... they indicate
a folder but there there are too many things there that I do not know if they
should end up in /usr/bin

any advice on how to distribute the files int he package is welcomed.

Alin