[opensuse-packaging] libgcj43 compile error
Hi all,

When I built libgcj43 package,I got the following error messages,not same as the web page described:

checking for C compiler default output file name... configure: error: C compiler cannot create executables
See `config.log' for more details.
error: Bad exit status from /var/tmp/rpm-tmp.DL5mYW (%build)

I have checked config.log ,finding the error messages:

/usr/lib/gcc/i586-suse-linux/4.7/cc1: error while loading shared libraries: libgcc_s.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

I have checked in my system,libgcc_s.so.1 library exist.
How to solve this problem?

Thanks.

Flash Yan