[opensuse-packaging] addressing multi license issues
Hi,

As the new maintainer of the sawfish and its related packages, I am
doing some cleanup so they can be in Factory. Sawfish has two licenses
one which is GPL-2.0+ and the other one is Artistic-2.0 for the sounds
that comes with sawfish.

What is the best approach in this situation as part of my mind says
separate the sound files as a sub-package with its' own license while on
the other hand keeping them in one rpm is also logical and if this is
the approach to go how the license line is defined in the spec

License: GPL-2.0+ and Artistic-2.0
License: GPL-2.0+ or Artistic-2.0

Also speaking of the licenses, rpmlint complains about the incorrect fsf
address. I have send the patches regarding the address change to
upstream can those patches also be included in the spec to correct the
issue on packaging as well

Thanks

Togan