Re: [opensuse-packaging] packaging in science repo
  • From: Andreas Jaeger <aj@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2012 16:57:43 +0200
On Wednesday, July 04, 2012 15:51:06 Alin M Elena wrote:
Please ask on opensuse-bar for such licensing questions. From your
text above I'm not sure what exactly your problem is,

Andreas

the issue is that both openmotif and alglib... they do not qualify for
obs under the oss licence rule... though packages that are in common
usage in science community need them...

so the question is how do we handle them?
do we push them to non-oss? and then build science repos against
non-oss

as these have non-commercial free source usage, do we add a pop-up
licence to them telling users about?

I have no idea what is opensuse-bar...

Please send the above text to the the mailing list opensuse-
bar@xxxxxxxxxxxx,

Andreas