Re: [opensuse-packaging] packaging in science repo
Please ask on opensuse-bar for such licensing questions. From your text
above I'm not sure what exactly your problem is,

Andreas

the issue is that both openmotif and alglib... they do not qualify for obs
under the oss licence rule... though packages that are in common usage in
science community need them...

so the question is how do we handle them?
do we push them to non-oss? and then build science repos against non-oss

as these have non-commercial free source usage, do we add a pop-up licence to
them telling users about?

I have no idea what is opensuse-bar...

Alin

--