Re: [opensuse-packaging] Could we decide on an official policy about pkgconfig() style BuildRequires?
  • From: Ludwig Nussel <ludwig.nussel@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2012 16:17:44 +0200
Richard Guenther wrote:
On Wed, 4 Jul 2012, Cristian Morales Vega wrote:

On 4 July 2012 09:27, Richard Guenther <rguenther@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Ah, and I forget they do not work for multilibs as pkgconfig has no
designed way to distinguish them.

First and most important: How can I distinguish them when *not* using
pkgconfig() BuildRequires?

BuildRequires: glibc-devel-32bit

For this case: the exception proves the rule :-)

cu
Ludwig

--
(o_ Ludwig Nussel