[opensuse-packaging] packaging in science repo
Hi there,

I try to package few science related packages in science repo...

the problem I hit is that some of their dependences are coming to something
which is called a dual licence. I will refer here only to two of them

* grace
openmotif

and

* qtiplot

- alglib which claim to be gpl2 for non-commercial use.
the older version that I have on obs claims to be BSD clause 3
http://www.alglib.net/download.php

regards,

Alin

Alin