Re: [opensuse-packaging] Could we decide on an official policy about pkgconfig() style BuildRequires?
  • From: todd rme <toddrme2178@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2012 12:22:13 +0200
On Tue, Jul 3, 2012 at 6:58 PM, Cristian Morales Vega
<reddwarf@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
p.s: Suse, please, if you are going to release a SP3 add pkg-config to
your build environment and patch your RPM to add the pkgconfig()
Provides. Another patch to add %make_install would also be welcomed.
It's not like anything is going to break because of this.

Off-Topic: Is there an official place for such requests? I have a few
of my own.

-Todd