[opensuse-packaging] Build tool suggestion
Hi,

I am trying to write a shared library, which will have about a dozen .c files
and a single .h file that will exposed outside. I want this library to be
working on linux, windows and mac. What is the best tool to use for this, which
will require very less of my time and will generate the .so or .dll
appropriately as per the platform ?

I googled a bit and found that there are a lot of tools like libtool, cmake,
ninja/gyp (used by chromium) etc. What is the best tool recommended by the
openSUSE community members for such a build operation ?

Thanks.

Sankar