Re: [opensuse-packaging] Automatic submission of changes to Factory
Am 31.01.2012 19:38, schrieb Greg Freemyer:
(Yesterday's rejection of bulk_extractor being a prime example. It
depends on libewf, which depends on python-fuse, which I just
submitted to factory yesterday. So when it gets in, I have to
remember to submit libewf. When that gets in I have to remember to
submit bulk_extractor. When you're doing it very part time like me,
it can take months for that sequence to work out and I forget what
status the various packages are in.)

Understood. There the list of declined requests can become a very handy
TODO list :)

Greetings, Stephan