Re: [opensuse-packaging] Automatic submission of changes to Factory
On 30.01.2012 23:17, Greg Freemyer wrote:

I look at the WebUI My Projects page fairly often to help me remember
what projects I'm a maintainer for.

A status column for packages in devel projects which showed:

-- Not in factory at all
-- Initial submission to factory pending
-- Initial submission to factory rejected
-- In factory and current
-- In factory, but factory is not current
-- In factory, and factory update submission pending
-- In factory, and factory update submission rejected

would increase the likelihood I kept a handle on my various devel packages.

I can throw this into openfate if it would be useful.

Throw it in if you think it's useful, but it's pretty hard to implement, taking
that
OBS is not only for factory. It would be pretty confusing for people if the
packages
view changes depending on devel packages around - IMO.

What I work on though is a subset of the above - making the factory status
filterable
for username. I use that information then to also send a reminder mail. E.g.
ttp://goo.gl/wpKps is the factory status filtered for vuntz - which is a bit
more "interesting" than yours:

https://build.opensuse.org/stage/project/status?project=openSUSE%3AFactory&filter_devel=All+Packages&ignore_pending=true&limit_to_fails=false&include_versions=false&filter_for_user=gregfreemyer

The "update rejected" is something Vincent worked on and I think we should
integrate into the project status. At least if you go to build.opensuse.org,
you see your rejected submissions as part of /home/my_work now, I see 2 on

https://build.opensuse.org/stage/home/my_work?user=gregfreemyer

Greetings, Stephan