Re: [opensuse-packaging] Automatic submission of changes to Factory
On 30.01.2012 10:08, Richard Guenther wrote:
On Mon, 30 Jan 2012, Vincent Untz wrote:

Hi all,

For a while, we've had the issue of packages with changes in devel
projects not always being submitted to Factory. At the last openSUSE
Conference, it appeared that not everyone was aware that this had to be
manually done, and one solution that was discussed involved automatic
submission.

After some push from coolo, I finished a script I started working on a
while ago, and we now have obs-autosubmit:
https://gitorious.org/opensuse/obs-autosubmit

To put it simply, it submits unsubmitted changes to Factory. It tries
hard to be clever, for instance:

Err, I think this idea is completely broken. These are
"development" projects after all. Now, do we want to split
Please take some deep breath and consider there are people that are not you.

Greetings, Stephan