[opensuse-packaging] horde3-* End of Life in April 2012
Hi crowd,

I'll retire horde3-* from factory if there is no opposition to that.

* Horde 4 has already shipped with 12.1 alongside with Horde 3.
* In April, Horde 4.1 will ship and Horde 3 will see end of life. No more patches apart from announced security updates.
* By the time OpenSUSE 12.2 ships, most Horde 3 apps will have been ported to Horde 4.
* As a part of the upstream team I will take care of the existing Horde 3 packages in released openSUSE versions for their remaining lifetime.
* I will not delete the packages from server:php:applications for quite a while.
* Kolab support in Horde 4 has improved and the heavily patched Horde 3 packages are not important anymore.

--
Ralf Lang