[opensuse-packaging] python-2.5 porting: ssizecheck.py
Hi, Python packagers,

yes, 2.5 :)

When building a C extension for Python, I see:

+ /usr/lib/rpm/brp-check-python
/usr/src/packages/BUILD/netifaces-0.5/netifaces.c:340: 'PyList_New' uses
Py_ssize_t for input parameters
[and several repetitions of it]

but inspecting the build tool shows that it simply complains
WHENEVER it seems PyList_New and other basic functions.

Once I figure out the matter of the API change
(http://www.python.org/dev/peps/pep-0353 ), how am I supposed to
mark the package as OK?

True, this only happens when building for SLE11, not on Factory.
Should I just shrug it off?
--
Martin Vidner, YaST developer
http://en.opensuse.org/User:Mvidner